Terms and Conditions (Dec 2020)
1. I accept all products are copyrighted and are sold are for personal and private use only. I will not share them with others, sell them on, or use them to create my own product.
2. I accept that these terms can be changed at any point.
3. By taking part in workouts I declare that I am physically fit. I will tell Beth Lempriere in advance of taking part in any live class if:
I have had a major illness or injury in the last 5 years
I am receiving treatment for a diagnose condition
I am taking any prescribed medication
I get short of breath with light exhaustion
I have pain, pressure, heaviness, or tightness in the chest area
I regularly have unexplained pain in the abdomen, shoulders, or arm
I have ever had severe dizzy spells or episodes of fainting
I regularly get lower leg pain during walking that is relieved by rest
I have ever experienced palpitations or irregular heartbeats
I am currently pregnant or have given birth in the last 6 months
I have any current injury that may affect my ability to take part with certain exercises
4. I accept that Beth Lempriere is not liable for any illness, injury or death caused by taking part in her classes.
5. I know that all nutritional advice given is guidance, so Beth Lempriere is not responsible for any health condition that may or may not occur.
6. I know that if I am pregnant or have a health condition I should consult with my doctor or dietician before undertaking changes to my diet.
7. I know I should consult with my doctor before undertaking any significant changes to my exercise regime, particularly if I have a health condition, am pregnant, am over the age of 50, or my BMI puts me into the obese or morbidly obese category.
8. If know that results come from time, hard work, will power, and commitment.
9. I accept that no refunds will be issued unless for unused products or services unless in extenuating circumstances.
10. I know that Beth Lempriere can not diagnose or treat any medical conditions and I should consult my GP.
11. I know that fees may change at any time.
12. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses and/or other contaminating codes.
13. I will not use the website to transmit via any means any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
14. I agree to use the forms on the website for myself.
15. I agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post any content on another website, frame or mirror the website or link to the website without our prior written consent.
16. Some of the images that appear on the website are generic images and not specific to Beth Lempriere's work.
17. In order to make ay purchases I know I need to give my email address and that it can be held by Beth Lempriere until I ask for my details to be removed from the contact list. I know my details will be kept confidential.
18. I agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the website including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the website or the servers on which it resides.
19. As information or data transmitted to or from our website passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free.
20. The website, marketing and publications may contain links or references to third party websites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those websites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party websites or resources.
21. Beth Lempriere is a self employed nutritionist and fitness instructor registered to Old Woking, Surrey, UK. BethEmilyOptimal, BethEmilyNourised, BethEmilyFit, BethEmilyMindful are not registered companies.
22. In order to access the online workouts you need to have a calendar app on your devices - phone or tablet.
23. Clothing returns are accepted, however, you have to pay for the postage to return the item - sorry!